soa-blueprints-chair message

Subject: OASIS - Spam: failure notice

Hello,

My colleague is facing problem while posting messages to [soa-blueprint]
TC. Pls see below mail.

She initial request to join this TC was dated 2nd Nov and it was approved.
I have again approved her joining request.

Can you please check why she is facing such problem ?

Details are as follows :

Member Company - Polaris Software Lab Limited
Member Name - Radha Arur
Primary Contact - Pravin Gupta (i.e. myself)

Please treat this with priority.

Regards,
Pravin

----- Forwarded by pravin.gupta/Polaris on 11/29/2005 06:26 PM -----