soa-blueprints-chair message

Subject: Members for OASIS soa blueprints

Dear Chairperson,

I would like to advise that I wish to update the status of both Dimitri Spyridopoulos and John Spyridopoulos from ‘prospective members’ to ‘members’.

Kind regards

Dimitri Spyridopoulos

GLiNTECH

Suite 402, 65 York St.

Sydney, NSW 2000

Australia

PO: GPO Box 4418. Sydney. NSW 2001 Australia

Phone: +61 2 9299 3999

Cell: +61 (0) 414 230 970

Fax: +61 2 9299 3111

Email: dimitri@glintech.com

IMPORTANT -

This email and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged in which case neither is intended to be waived. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system. It is your responsibility to check any attachments for viruses and defects before opening or sending them on. For more information about use, disclosure and access, see our privacy policy at www.glintech.com