soa-blueprints message

Subject: Promoting OASIS SOA Adoption Blueprint TC

OASIS SOA Adoption Blueprints TC proposers, members, observers,

The Consortium issued a press release announcing the new OASIS SOA Adoption Blueprints Technical Committee on 15 August, and we're
receiving excellent coverage in the North American and European trade press. This week, we'll be updating
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/soa-blueprints/press.php with links to those articles.

To help us continue to promote this work, we're asking all TC members to consider linking to the press release from their
organizations' websites and forwarding the announcement to any email lists that might be appropriate.
The release, "OASIS Members Form Committee to Develop Blueprints for SOA Business Requirements," is posted at
http://www.oasis-open.org/news/oasis_news_08_15_05.php.

We're also hoping to identify marketing/public relations representatives from the TC member companies who would be willing to assist
us in raising awareness of SOA Blueprints--particularly in Asia and Europe. Volunteers are needed to:

*distribute the OASIS press release to local media

*translate the press release into local languages

*assist OASIS staff in coordinating briefings with editors and analysts

*recommend local editors and analysts, so OASIS staff can maintain an international contact list for future public relations

*help identify conference speaking opportunities for Committee representatives

If you or someone from your organization is able to help promote SOA Adoption Blueprints in one or more of the above ways--or if you
have other ideas for evangelizing this effort--please contact me directly.

Best of luck on your upcoming first meeting,

Carol

Carol Geyer
Director of Communications
OASIS