soa-blueprints message

Subject: Groups - Second Meeting modified

Hello everyone, sorry for the late clarification on the call in time. We
will be focusing on the work plan and the submission of documents and
intellectual property to the Technical Committee going forward. We have
already had some offers of some great work, and we need to establish a
framework for reviewing and accepting this material...

We will also touch on the structure of the committee going forward...

 -- Mr. Miko Matsumura

Second Meeting has been modified by Mr. Miko Matsumura

Date:  Thursday, 15 September 2005
Time:  04:00pm - 05:00pm PT

Event Description:
1-877-229-4100
passcode:605968

Agenda:

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-blueprints/event.php?event_id=8554

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
METHOD:PUBLISH
VERSION:2.0
X-WR-CALNAME:My Calendar
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20050914T000000Z
DTSTART:20050915T230000Z
DTEND:20050916T000000Z
SEQUENCE:2
SUMMARY:Second Meeting
  Blueprints TC\nCreator: Mr. Miko Matsumura
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-blueprints/event.php?event_id=8554
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-blueprints/event.php?event_id=8554
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR