soa-blueprints message

Subject: RE: [soa-blueprints] Groups - Second Meeting modified

09/15/2005 11:47 AM

        To:     "Michael Stiefel" <development@reliablesoftware.com>, "Mark Little"

From:            Michael Stiefel [mailto:development@reliablesoftware.com]
Sent:            Wed 9/14/2005 5:57 PM
To:              Mark Little; soa-blueprints@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject:                 Re: [soa-blueprints] Groups - Second Meeting
modified
+!

I cannot make this time either.

Michael

At 05:37 PM 9/14/2005, Mark Little wrote:
>+1
>
>I hope this isn't going to be our regular time ;-)
>
>Mark.
>

>Jones, Steve G wrote:
>
>>Unfortunately as this is 12am to 1am in the UK I'm going to have to wimp
out
>>on this occasion.
>>
>>I know... where is my dedication?
>>
>>Steve

We
>>>will be focusing on the work plan and the submission of documents and
>>>intellectual property to the Technical Committee going forward. We have
>>>already had some offers of some great work, and we need to establish a
>>>framework for reviewing and accepting this material...
>>>
>>>We will also touch on the structure of the committee going forward...
>>>
>>>-- Mr. Miko Matsumura
>>>

>>>Second Meeting has been modified by Mr. Miko Matsumura
>>>
>>>Date:  Thursday, 15 September 2005
>>>Time:  04:00pm - 05:00pm PT
>>>
>>>Event Description:
>>>1-877-229-4100
>>>passcode:605968
>>>
>>>Agenda:
>>>

>>>Minutes:
>>>

>>>View event details:
>>>http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-
>>>blueprints/event.php?event_id=8554
>>>
>>>PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
>>>application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able
>>>copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your
web
>>>browser.
>>>

>>This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential

>>and is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the
>>person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
>>recipient,  you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy,
>>disseminate,  distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If
you
>>receive this  message in error, please notify the sender immediately and

>>delete all  copies of this message.
>>

>--
>Mark Little
>Chief Architect
>Arjuna Technologies Ltd
>(www.arjuna.com)

This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the intended recipient(s) only.
If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately.
You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

Visit Us at http://www.polaris.co.in