soa-blueprints message

Subject: RE: [soa-blueprints] Groups - Second Meeting modified

Miko,
So what time are we meeting? It is a bit unclear?

9AM PST?

A S H   P A R I K H
Director of Development and Technology, EAG
Raining Data Corporation (NASDAQ: RDTA)
"Technology for Innovative Solutions"
www.rainingdata.com
+1 (510) 608-0259 - Home Office
+1 (949) 260-5208 - HQ
+1 (510) 673-2922 - Mobile/Voice Mail
+1 (510) 372-0432 - eFax
ash@rainingdata.com - Email

Co-Chair: SDForum Web services SIG

-----Original Message-----
From: Miko Matsumura [mailto:mmatsumura@infravio.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2005 11:17 PM
To: Michael Stiefel; Mark Little; soa-blueprints@lists.oasis-open.org

I think we may end up going with the time we had last time which was 9AM
PST--it's bad for the Asia crowd, but good for most other people...

For tomorrow, we will stick with this time and see how it goes. That said,
we do have a lot of folks in UK who we want to accommodate going forward...

Best,
Miko