soa-blueprints message

Subject: Today's (9/15) Meeting

I won't be able to make it either as I have a meeting that can't be moved (at least I can't move it) during that time period.

I kept as much of the day open as I could, but since we did not know the time until late yesterday (my time) I just had to guess at the time slices to keep open (I guessed wrong).

If we could plan the times a little more in advance it might help facilitate improved attendence.  I know that it is difficult due to trying to accomodate people from many areas, but I would be willing to do as early or late as needed, as long as I have enough warning.

Craig