soa-blueprints message

Subject: RE: [soa-blueprints] links to implementations

That's an interesting point, I'll sort that out with the OASIS staff and we will find a suitable solution if possible.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Mark Little [mailto:mark.little@arjuna.com]
	Sent: Tue 9/27/2005 7:02 AM
	To: Miko Matsumura
	Cc: soa-blueprints@lists.oasis-open.org

	That's fine with me, but under OASIS rules, unless the later call is
	formal, it wouldn't be sufficient to maintain voting rights. Obviously
	if it were formal and anyone who attended the prior meeting didn't
	attend the AsiaPac meeting, they'd then run the risk of losing voting
	rights if they missed the next formal meeting.

	Mark.

	--
	Mark Little
	Chief Architect