soa-blueprints message

Subject: RE: [soa-blueprints] links to implementations

Steve:

I don't think that this would pose any constraints upon the Blueprints
TC.  The RM just focuses on software that can be used to implement any
requirements, such as electronic business patterns.  Regardless,
Blueprints can use more than one reference model and may combine the SOA
RM with the OSI 7 layer reference model, a POA RM or others.

Duane

-----Original Message-----
From: Jones, Steve G [mailto:steve.g.jones@capgemini.com]
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2005 8:34 AM
To: soa-blueprints@lists.oasis-open.org

Could we have a quick discussion on the impact of the SOA-RM being
limited
to software (scope) on our ability to do business blueprints.

Steve

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential
and is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the
person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,
distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all
copies of this message.