soa-blueprints message

Subject: FW: [soa-rm] Vancouver named best place to live...

FYI

Any further thoughts on a face to face in Vancouver?

Duane

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter F Brown [mailto:peter@justbrown.net]
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2005 1:02 PM
To: soa-rm@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [soa-rm] Vancouver named best place to live...

This report from the Economist Intelligence Unit won't have come as a
surprise to anyone on this list

but Vancouver was closely followed by Melbourne and Vienna.

So, I don't think there should be any discussion really over the venue
for our next F2F after Vienna, should there?...Do we have anyone on the
list from the glorious runner-up city???

-------------
Peter F Brown
---
Chair, CEN eGovernment Focus Group
---
Senior Expert
eGovernment - Legal, Organisational and International Issues
Austrian Federal Chancellery
---
Co-Editor, OASIS SOA Reference Model
---