soa-blueprints message

Subject: RE: [soa-blueprints] Is the call still on?

It's planned to be 1st and 3rd Mondays of the month, next one should be
Monday Nov 7th.

Since I will be at SOA Executive Forum on that day (and presumably
pretty swamped, any thought to moving the first call in November to
Monday the 31st of October?

Best,
Miko

-----Original Message-----
From: Duane Nickull [mailto:dnickull@adobe.com]
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 9:52 AM
To: Jones, Steve G; soa-blueprints@lists.oasis-open.org

Weird - it accepted my code.

TTYL

From: Jones, Steve G [mailto:steve.g.jones@capgemini.com]
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 9:13 AM
To: Duane Nickull; soa-blueprints@lists.oasis-open.org

Bugger I meant to say "every other Monday"....

Apologies for my typing errors, call was last week IIRC.

Steve

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential
and is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the
person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,
distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all
copies of this message.