soa-blueprints message

Subject: Initial draft of paper to explain OASIS SOA work to public

Duane, Miko,

Attached is version of the "Introduction to the OASIS SOA work" that is
ready for broader review.
As I mention before the only Q/A I am not yet sure about is the
"Business Architecture document" Q/A. I would like to get some feedback
from the both TC's before we can vote this "in" or "out" of the
document.

Please send any additions or proposed changes to me to be incorporated
into the next versions.

Regards,
Oleg.

-----Original Message-----
From: Duane Nickull [mailto:dnickull@adobe.com]
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2005 11:16 AM
To: Oleg Mikulinsky; Jones, Steve G; Miko Matsumura; Ken Laskey
Subject: RE: Initial draft of paper to eplain OASIS SOA work to public

I concur with Oleg's assessment.  This can also be a living document
although both TC's should initially approve it.  I would like to
recommend that Oleg be the owner of this (sorry to put you on the spot),
being our official liaison.

Oleg - if this is ready for our call next Wed, I would like to place it
on the agenda for approval.  Perhaps you can flag the paragraphs that
our TC needs to approve.  Thanks.

Best wishes

Duane