soa-blueprints message

Subject: RE: [soa-blueprints] Coalogic and the SOA Business method..

Cheers Dan,

Its important to note that the SOA doesn't always (or often) map directly to
the organisation charts, most often organisation charts are based on
capabilities of individuals rather than domains in the business.  Its key
when doing the SOA map to understand the org chart, but more importantly the
real underlying "whats" org charts tend to shift quicker than what the
business actually does.

Next iteration is slightly delayed while I help out on a project for a
couple of weeks.

Steve