soa-blueprints message

Subject: Call Monday

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to continue the First and Third Mondays 9AM PST call times.
Monday is the third Monday. I know we rescheduled the first Monday this
month, but lets have the "third Monday" call per usual.

Name  	* Conference call (Conference Call)
Time 	Monday, 21 November 2005, 09:00am to 10:00am PT
Description 	Dial in "800" number
1-877-229-4100

International bridge line
+1 (719) 867-0073

Passcode
605968

Agenda: Discuss Coalogic and furthering the TC business

Submitter 	Mr. Miko Matsumura
Group	OASIS SOA Adoption Blueprints TC
Access 	This event is visible to OASIS SOA Adoption Blueprints TC and
shared with

    * OASIS Open (General Membership)
    * General Public