soa-blueprints message

Subject: Outline on how things will fit

I started to put together an outline on the wiki to try and capture a bit of a structure to follow in leading to a deliverable for the TC.

Please make the necessary updates or comments based on this outline if there are items you want to see or remove.

Mostly to get some conversation and mapping between the Generico and Coalogic case studies and to start to map out what we need to get done.

http://blueprints.jot.com/ToolBar/Deliverable+Plan

Feel free to comment in your usual fashion. What works, what doesn't.

- Dan