soa-blueprints message

Subject: Re: [soa-blueprints] Primer

For the Generico case, the name "blueprints" was derived from the J2EE
"Petstore" blueprints. The Middleware Company had worked extensively
with the petstore, frequently performing productivity studies for
vendors. I guess you can say the usage of  blueprint in the petstore
case was to provide a sample application that best illustrated the use
of J2EE (i.e. exercising all the features). I would suspect we want to
define it with more scope for this TC.