soa-blueprints message

Subject: Re: [soa-blueprints] Primer

Can be begin a thread with the subject "Definition of an SOA Blueprint".  I think the similar one for SOA-RM on "definition of service" proved very useful in surfacing a host of ideas that eventually found their way into the successive drafts.  The Petstore sounds like the perfect example to bounce off the definition to test its scope and the anti-patterns should clearly be shown to be wanting because they somehow fail the definition.

I suggest we do this sooner because I would be surprised if it didn't eventually rear its ugly head when we tried to describe other things.

Ken