soa-blueprints message

Subject: RE: [soa-blueprints] RE: [soa-rm] JtC = cross post solution (was) ... Re: The real SOA challenge?

Ramesh,

A guiding philosophy of the SOA-RM effort has been to provide a foundational work that has very few dependencies on external work.  It is important to me, as an SOA-RM founder, that we have diverse representation on the TC from other SOA groups, I just don’t want to network them in the Core RM.

Our plan has always been to work on some reference architectures once the RM is complete.  These RAs would need to reference blueprints and other specifications.

-Matt

From: Ramesh Loganathan [mailto:rameshl@sonicsoftware.com]
Sent: Friday, November 25, 2005 1:09 AM
To: soa-rm@lists.oasis-open.org; soa-blueprints@lists.oasis-open.org

The OASIS SOA Reference Model should refer to the SOA blueprints. In the draft-10 (http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/15389/wd-soa-rm-10.pdf) there is an overview in sec 1.1. This section could put the Blueprints also in perspective. Probably in the "Related Work" group.

Cheers,

Ramesh