soa-blueprints message

Subject: Re: [soa-blueprints] Primer

There is an assumption that a lead time can be approximated. Also, where you say " you don't want 1m state objects hanging around in memory" there are products such as the Oracle (formerly Collaxa) offering that support "context dehydration" which handles persistence and reincarnation of the state of long running flows.