soa-blueprints message

Subject: Groups - Introduction to SOA Policy Based Governance (Introduction to Enterprise Policy Governance.doc) uploaded

On the last conference call we touched the topic of SOA governance. I am
quite interested to explore this further and contribute to development of
SOA governance related content into the Blueprints.
Attached is a WebLayers whitepaper that I am hoping will jump start a
discussion around Governance topic.

 -- Oleg Mikulinsky

The document named Introduction to SOA Policy Based Governance
(Introduction to Enterprise Policy Governance.doc) has been submitted by
Oleg Mikulinsky to the OASIS SOA Adoption Blueprints TC document
repository.

Document Description:
Introduction to SOA Policy Based Governance is a short whitepaper that
tries to provide answers to the following questions:
Why SOA implementations need governance?
What is a Policy Driven approach to governance?
What are the elements of SOA governance?
How to govern SOA implementations?

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-blueprints/document.php?document_id=15830

Download Document: