soa-blueprints message

Subject: RE: [soa-blueprints] Monday

12 noon = 8pm UK time...  if we have it then I'll be there, but I wouldn't
be too unhappy if I was able to be choosing the wine selection for
Christmas.  One area I'd propose for the minutes would be the F2F
arrangements, we have a 0.1 document draft and a week of thrashing should
get us a 0.5.

Steve