soa-blueprints message

Subject: RE: [soa-blueprints] Conference Call Details for Monday, 23 January 2006

Dear Theo,

I suggest that we stick to previously agreed time for the conference call.

It will be midnight in Asia Pacific region.

Regards,
Pravin Gupta
Principal Architect

-----Original Message-----
    From: "Beack, Theo"<Theo.Beack@softwareagusa.com>
    Sent: 21/01/06 01:43:04
    To: "soa-blueprints@lists.oasis-open.org" <soa-blueprints@lists.oasis-open.org>
    Cc: "mmatsumura@infravio.com" <mmatsumura@infravio.com>

    Hi Everyone,

    please find included the conference call details for Monday's call.

    Please let me know if you would like to add anything to the agenda.

    Regards
    Theo

    ___
    Agenda:
    ___
    1 - Introductions - 5 mins (Miko)
    2 - Status Overview - 10 mins (Miko)
    3 - Discussion: Solution Blueprints - 30 mins (Theo)
    - Applicability of Blueprints (Abstract vs. Very Detailed)
    - Generic Blueprints Template (Standard Template and Structure)
    - Classification system for Blueprints
    4 - Face-to-Face Meeting - 5 mins (Miko)
    5 - Wrap up - 5 mins

    ___
    Conference Line Info:
    ___

    AUDIO PARTICIPANT ACCESS:

    CALL DATE:                             JAN-23-2006  (Monday)
    CALL TIME:                             12:00 PM EASTERN TIME
    DURATION:                              1 hr 30 min

    LEADER:                                MR THEO BEACK

    USA Toll Free Number:                  800-857-2750
    USA Toll Number:                       +1-210-234-0005

    PASSCODE: 28762

    For security reasons, the passcode and the leader's name will be
    required to join your call.
    ___

    IN-CONFERENCE FEATURES:

    The following features are available for you to use on your phone during
    an active conference:

    1) Press *0 operator assistance.
    2) Press *6 mute/unmute individual line.
    ___

This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the intended recipient(s) only.
If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately.
You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

Visit Us at http://www.polaris.co.in