soa-blueprints message

Subject: Charter: Final Draft of basic Adoption Blueprint

I just noticed in the TC charter (under deliverables) that we have a target to release a draft version of the first basic Adoption Blueprint within 4 months after the formation of this TC.

"A final draft of a reviewed and updated version of the basic Adoption Blueprint, to be issued 4 months from formation of this TC."

How are we doing on the blueprint? As far as I know we are still some ways off from delivering a final draft. The other concurrent discussions (we are having right now) could potentially have a direct impact on the first draft blueprint and that is why I'm raising this issue now.

Miko, is this a priority for this group? What happens if we don't hit this time frame?

Regards
Theo