soa-eerp-comment message

Subject: Review comments: What is the service in the SOA-EERP?

Hi:
I have reviewed these three specs posted. They are very interesting. I have a high level question: what is the target service for these three specs to apply to? Is this for SOA Web Services only, or can be applied to other kind of services? For example, can these three specs be applied to Software as a Service (SaaS) in the Cloud?

Hu Caiyong
Redflag Chinese 2000 Co. Ltd.