soa-eerp-comment message

Subject: Re: [soa-eerp-comment] Review comments: What is the service in the SOA-EERP?

Please remember that members of the technical committee must post any comments to the TC email list and not to the public comment list.

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: @fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.