soa-eerp message

Subject: Meeting times , next meeting, and work of the TC

All --

We need to have a time that people can make, and participate on a
regular basis. This meeting is a bit unusual, as it's a month after the
initial meeting.

I think that we should meet at least every two weeks, alternating
between morning and evening New York time (hence evening and morning
Beijing time), and have work taking place between meetings. 9pm/9am
(until the time changes this fall) seem reasonable.

Please think about this; meeting schedule will need to be decided by an
online vote of the TC, as many TC members will not be with us at this
week's meeting, so a vote this week at the meeting would be out of order.

I've been working with Andy Lee, our co-chair, to secure the
contributions that we've discussed, and use them as a basis for
vocabulary. If these contributions are not  immediate, I will propose
terminology and model based on my referenced talks as a basis for future
discussion.

I had hoped that we'd have contributed documents as a basis for
discussion at this meeting, but that now seems unlikely. To contribute
to the discussion, please take a look at the references (in External
References on the TC web page) as the primary topic for discussion.

Our first work item is terminology and model for EERP.

Thanks!

bill
--
William Cox