soa-eerp message

Subject: =?gb2312?B?tPC4tDogKMjw0MfM4cq+LbTL08q8/r/JxNzKx8Csu/jTyrz+KVtzbw==?==?gb2312?B?YS1lZXJwXSBHcm91cHMgLSBTT0EtRUVSUCBUQyBSZWd1bGFyIFRlbA==?==?gb2312?B?ZWNvbmZlcmVuY2UgYWRkZWQ=?=

Hi All,

Re the meeting time, may I suggest 9pm ET if possible?

Also as days from 1st Oct to 7th Oct are public holidays in China and
members in China will not be able to make the meeting planed on 1st Oct. May
be on next meeting we can discuss whether to skip that date or delay to next
week?

Thanks for arrange this Bill!

Cheers,

Chuan Liu
2008.9.8.

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: wtcox@comcast.net [mailto:wtcox@comcast.net]
发送时间: 2008年9月5日 10:52
收件人: soa-eerp@lists.oasis-open.org
主题: (瑞星提示-此邮件可能是垃圾邮件)[soa-eerp] Groups - SOA-EERP TC Regular
Teleconference added

This is the regular TC meeting, as voted on and agreed at the 4/5 September
meeting of the TC. I've put these in the OASIS calendar through the end of
2008, although there are holidays that may interfere with some of these
dates.

If this time does not work for you, please send email to the list
suggesting alternate days and times. Wednesday 8:30pm New York time (ET) is
currently 8:30am Beijing time; the relationship will change as summer
time/daylight savings changes in the US.

Our US members on the call have offered to start at 8:00pm or 9:00pm if
that improves attendance for East Asia members.

The OASIS calendar keeps track of those differentials, as do most
calendaring programs.

Contact me with any questions (on or off list).

bill cox

 -- Mr. William Cox*

SOA-EERP TC Regular Teleconference has been added by Mr. William Cox*

Date:  Wednesday, 17 September 2008
Time:  08:30pm - 10:00pm ET

Event Description:
Regular teleconference meeting of the OASIS Service-Oriented Architecture
End-to-End Resource Planning (SOA-EERP) TC.

Conference call by FreeConferenceCall.com
Conference Dial-in Number: +1 712 432-1601
Access Code: 168837#

PLEASE DO NOT USE SKYPE VOICE CALLING - the connection quality makes it hard
to have a productive meeting. If you're OUTSIDE the US, contact William Cox
for dial-in information, or call the US number above. International numbers
and codes are the same ones used for the first meeting, and are local to
many countries.

TEXT CHAT DURING MEETING:
http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/soa-eerp/

If you haven't used this chat before (or don't have cookies enabled in your
browser), after you connect click on "Setting" in the top bar, and change
the default name to yours. Select "Save Settings" to save your name and
other settings in a cookie for your next use.

Agenda:
(Updated agenda for each meeting will be available at least two days in
advance)

Call to Order and Roll Call

Approve Minutes of previous meeting(s)

Business of the TC

Adjourn

Minutes:

This event is one in a list of recurring events.
Other event dates in this series:

Wednesday, 01 October 2008, 08:30pm to 10:00pm ET
Wednesday, 15 October 2008, 08:30pm to 10:00pm ET
Wednesday, 29 October 2008, 08:30pm to 10:00pm ET
Wednesday, 12 November 2008, 08:30pm to 10:00pm ET
Wednesday, 26 November 2008, 08:30pm to 10:00pm ET
Wednesday, 10 December 2008, 08:30pm to 10:00pm ET
Wednesday, 24 December 2008, 08:30pm to 10:00pm ET

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-eerp/event.php?event_id=193
44

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.