soa-eerp message

Subject: SOA Reerence Model and Reference Architecture URLs

Hi Everyone,

I noticed in the minutes for our last session that I had an action
item outstanding, so I am rectifying that now.

SOA Reference Model URL (approved OASIS Standard):
http://www.oasis-open.org/specs/index.php#soa-rmv1.0

SOA Reference Architecture URL(Public Review Draft 01:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-rm-ra/download.php/28224/08-04-00006.002.pdf

There are a couple of other items I think are worth looking at in
relation to the SOA-EERP TC's work:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-rm-ra/download.php/28986/SOA_Concepts_from_Open_Stds_Orgs.doc

SOA Concepts from Open Standards Organizations (OASIS, OMG, The Open Group)

Table attempting to capture definitions of principal and supporting
SOA concepts from various Open Standards activities; namely, OASIS,
OMG, and The Open Group.

Intended to be a "living document" and updated periodically.

Best Regards,
Rex Brooks

--
Rex Brooks