soa-eerp message

Subject: =?utf-8?Q?=E7=AD=94=E5=A4=8D:_=5Bsoa-eerp=5D_Groups_-_SOA-EERP?==?utf-8?Q?_TC_Regular_Teleconference_cance?==?utf-8?Q?lled?=

Dear,all,
 	I have a trouble thing that I can't send email to Mary McRae.Everytime i sent email to her and last my email always was sent back to me
	Why?

  Best regards

Name: Dongpu Fu
Tel:   86 10 82652228-315
Fax:   86 10 82652226
www.tongtech.com
Address:8/F,32 Haidian Road S.Haidian District,Beijing,P.R.China
Postcode:100080
-----邮件原件-----
发件人: wtcox@comcast.net [mailto:wtcox@comcast.net]
发送时间: 2008年10月1日 星期三 10:54
收件人: soa-eerp@lists.oasis-open.org
主题: [soa-eerp] Groups - SOA-EERP TC Regular Teleconference cancelled

I spoke with Andy Lee tonight; he's continuing to work on the contributions, and is making some progress but has not yet reached closure.

At the previous (17 Sept 2008) meeting I'd suggested that we not schedule another meeting until there's material to work on, so I'm canceling this (1 Oct 2008) meeting.

From other comments I've received, we should revisit the planned Hong Kong meeting, as there is no material to work on so far, and Andy hasn't yet provided arrangements and agenda information.

Let's discuss this on the list.

Apologies,

bill cox
wtcox@CoxSoftwareArchitects.com

 -- Mr. William Cox*

SOA-EERP TC Regular Teleconference has been cancelled by Mr. William Cox*