soa-eerp message

Subject: Groups - SOA-EERP TC Regular Teleconference cancelled

I regret that I need to cancel this meeting. I'm at a conference this week,
and it now appears that I will not be able to get to a usable phone at this
time.

Please look at the contributed documents to date, and write up your
thoughts on vocabulary. I'll do the same, and we can discuss by email prior
to the next meeting, scheduled for November 26/27. Note that in the US this
is the Wednesday before the Thanksgiving Holiday.

Should we try to move the next meeting? Are there any conflicts for the
non-US members?

Thanks.

bill cox

 -- Mr. William Cox*

SOA-EERP TC Regular Teleconference has been cancelled by Mr. William Cox*

Date:  Wednesday, 12 November 2008
Time:  09:00pm - 10:00pm ET

Event Description:

Agenda:

Minutes:

This event is one in a list of recurring events.
Other event dates in this series:

Wednesday, 17 September 2008, 09:00pm to 10:00pm ET
Wednesday, 01 October 2008, 09:00pm to 10:00pm ET
Wednesday, 15 October 2008, 09:00pm to 10:00pm ET
Wednesday, 29 October 2008, 09:00pm to 10:00pm ET
Wednesday, 26 November 2008, 09:00pm to 10:00pm ET
Wednesday, 10 December 2008, 09:00pm to 10:00pm ET
Wednesday, 24 December 2008, 09:00pm to 10:00pm ET

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-eerp/event.php?event_id=19348

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
METHOD:CANCEL
VERSION:2.0
X-WR-CALNAME:My Calendar
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:CANCELLED
DTSTAMP:20081112T000000Z
DTSTART:20081113T020000Z
DTEND:20081113T030000Z
SEQUENCE:6
SUMMARY:SOA-EERP TC Regular Teleconference
  Planning (SOA-EERP) TC\nCreator: Mr. William Cox*
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-eerp/event.php?event_id=19348
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-eerp/event.php?event_id=19348
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR