soa-eerp message

Subject: Re: [soa-eerp] Architectural Requirements for BQoS - first in a a series of notes

Correct - a total use count (per service)
... which may be used to derive other non-core counts, such as,
carl

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 8:23 PM, William Cox <wtcox@coxsoftwarearchitects.com> wrote:
Carl -

Not certain what you're suggesting: a use count (per consumer of a particular service), a total use count (per service), or something else?

Thanks!

bill

carl mattocks wrote:
I agree with having a focus on core factors.

I would like to suggest that one (additional) factor that would be considered as valuable is:
  •  " use count" being number of actual uses to date

carl