soa-eerp message

Subject: SOA ERP ontological reference model

To help us consider how  SOA-ERP structures would be declared as an ontological reference model (similar to http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/soa-rm/faq.php) I propose that we assess the relevance of  the GoodRelations ontology .....
it provides the vocabulary for annotating e-commerce offerings (1) to sell, lease, repair, dispose, and maintain commodity products and (2) to provide commodity services. GoodRelations allows describing the relationship between (1) Web resources, (2) offerings made by those Web resources, (3) legal entities, (4) prices, (5) terms and conditions, and the aforementioned ontologies for products and services (6).
http://www.heppnetz.de/ontologies/goodrelations/v1

--
Chair OASIS Business Centric Methodology TC
co-Chair (ISO/TS 15000) ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC