soa-eerp message

Subject: Propose agenda for April 15's TC meeting

Bill and all,

I have updated last meeting's minutes from the raw notes. I hope today we
can spend less time on walk through the second document, the EERP Use Case
and Example, and spend more time on the bQoS spec.

Spending some time to read both EERP Use Case and Example document
(http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-eerp/download.php/31888/EE
RP-UseCaseAndExample-%28v0.9%29.doc ) and EERP bQoS Spec draft 0.9 (under
Standard Draft Version 0.9 contribution zip file) before the meeting would
be much appreciated.

Best regards,

Szu Chang

源郵件:
-----------------
發件人:  eerp_sy@changfeng.org.cn
日期: 15 Apr 2009 08:34:34 -0000
收件者: soa-eerp@lists.oasis-open.org
主題: [soa-eerp] Groups - SOA-EERP 20090401 Meeting Notes (SOA-EERP
20090401 Meeting   Notes.doc) uploaded

This is to finish the action item:

Number: #0010
Owner: Mr. Szu Chang
Due: 15 Apr 2009

 -- Mr. Szu Chang

The document named SOA-EERP 20090401 Meeting Notes (SOA-EERP 20090401
Meeting Notes.doc) has been submitted by Mr. Szu Chang to the OASIS
Service-Oriented Architecture End-to-End Resource Planning (SOA-EERP) TC
document repository.

Document Description:
Changed from the RAW chat text.

View Document Details: