soa-eerp message

Subject: RE: [soa-eerp] I021: Update Document Type and Created On on xsd

Correction:

EERP-bQoS XSD file for working draft 04 (WD04) at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=32838

Szu Chang

·½¶l¥ó:
-----------------
µo¥ó¤H: eerp_sy@changfeng.org.cn eerp_sy@changfeng.org.cn
¤é´Á: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 23:57:24 -0400
¦¬¥óªÌ: soa-eerp@lists.oasis-open.org, eerp_sy@changfeng.org.cn,
zhili@tibco.com
¥DÃD: RE: [soa-eerp] I021: Update Document Type and Created On on xsd

The Document Type has changed to "EERP-bQoS Working Draft 04 (WD04)" and
Created On has changed to "06/08/2009" on the new schema
EERP-bQoS-WD04.xsd. It has been uploaded at
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-eerp/download.php/32823/EER
P-bQoS-WD04.xsd

There are no spec changes on this issue. The issue can be closed.

Szu Chang

·½¶l¥ó:
µo¥ó¤H: eerp_sy@changfeng.org.cn eerp_sy@changfeng.org.cn
¤é´Á: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 22:09:09 -0400
¦¬¥óªÌ: eerp_sy@changfeng.org.cn, zhili@tibco.com,
soa-eerp@lists.oasis-open.org
¥DÃD: [soa-eerp] I021: Update "Document Type" and "Created On?on xsd

New Issue# - I021