soa-eerp message

Subject: RE: [soa-eerp] I018: EERPRatingType should be RatingType

Corrections:

SOA-EERP Business Rating spec version 1.0 working draft 04 (WD04) in PDF at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=32835

EERP-Rating XSD file for working draft 04 (WD04) at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=32840

Szu Chang

·½¶l¥ó:
-----------------
µo¥ó¤H: eerp_sy@changfeng.org.cn eerp_sy@changfeng.org.cn
¤é´Á: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 23:45:23 -0400
¦¬¥óªÌ: soa-eerp@lists.oasis-open.org, eerp_sy@changfeng.org.cn,
zhili@tibco.com
¥DÃD: RE: [soa-eerp] I018: EERPRatingType should be RatingType

EERPRatingType cannot be renamed to RatingType, as RatingType is already
used for children of the ListOfRating element. EERPRatingType has been
renamed to BusinessRatingType instead.

The new Rating spec WD04 has uploaded at
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-eerp/download.php/32817/Bus
inessRating-v1.0-spec-wd04.pdf

The new schema EERP-Rating-WD04.xsd has uploaded at
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-eerp/download.php/32822/EER
P-Rating-WD04.xsd

In addition, to make the naming consistence, the EERPSLA, the root element
of BSLA, has also be renamed to BSLA, and EERPSLAType be renamed to
BSLAType.

The new SLA spec WD04 has uploaded at
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-eerp/download.php/32819/Bus
inessServiceLevelAgreement-v1.0-spec-wd04.pdf

The new schema EERP-SLA-WD04.xsd has uploaded at
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-eerp/download.php/32821/EER
P-SLA-WD04.xsd

This issue can be closed.

Szu Chang

·½¶l¥ó:
µo¥ó¤H: eerp_sy@changfeng.org.cn eerp_sy@changfeng.org.cn
¤é´Á: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 22:00:33 -0400
¦¬¥óªÌ: soa-eerp@lists.oasis-open.org
¥DÃD: [soa-eerp] I018: EERPRatingType should be RatingType

New Issue# - I018