soa-eerp message

Subject: RE: [soa-eerp] I025: SLA Spec: CIQ Reuse

Current Service Provider in SLA schema is defined as:

	<xsd:complexType name="ServiceProviderType">
		<xsd:annotation>
			<xsd:documentation>Complex type for the service
provider</xsd:documentation>
		</xsd:annotation>
		<xsd:sequence>
			<xsd:element ref="ServiceUri"/>
			<xsd:element ref="ServiceProviderName"/>
		</xsd:sequence>
		<xsd:anyAttribute namespace="##any" processContents="lax"/>
	</xsd:complexType>

The URI can point to the XML structure defined by the OASIS CIQ
specification.

The name and address of the party is not defined in the BSLA schema.

Since it is too late to do major change on schema, it is proposed to close
this issue with no action.

Szu Chang