soa-eerp message

Subject: Important meeting - many issues to work on June 24/25

See meeting notices.

For US Callers, we're using the normal dialin numbers:

+1 712 432-1601
Access Code: 168837#

Hope to see/hear you all at the meeting (about 73 minutes from when this message was sent, not when you received it).

We have many issues to work through at this meeting, and new updates of all three of the specifications -- pick the most recent in each of the specifications folders or follow the links below (current when I sent this email).

Public (direct) links are

BQOS http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/33080/BusinessQualityOfService-v1.0-spec-wd05.pdf
    (BQOS with changes shown: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-eerp/download.php/33061/BusinessQualityOfService-v1.0-spec-wd05-withChanges.doc )

Rating http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/33070/BusinessRating-v1.0-spec-wd06.pdf