soa-eerp message

Subject: Meeting failed to reach quorum; work before next meeting

Our next step is reviewing the revised white paper. Szu pointed out a typo, which I will fix. Please send your review comments to the list; use the PDF and the line numbers in http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-eerp/download.php/34177/EERP-Model-UseCase-WhitePaper-WD05.pdf

Today's meeting (September 16 8:30pm Eastern US/September 17 morning East Asia) did not reach quorum. The meeting was terminated at approximately twelve to thirteen minutes after an informal discussion. Please show up at the start of meetings so we can complete our work.

Thanks!

bill
--
William Cox