soa-eerp message

Subject: Groups - Draft0.1EERPchoreography-ContributeToEERP-TC.ZIP uploaded

Szu Chang requested that I upload this on his behalf as he does not have
web access prior to the meeting (11/12 November)

Szu, please confirm that arrangement via email to the list when you're
online again.

Thanks!

bill cox
wtcox@CoxSoftwareArchitects.com

 -- Mr. William Cox*

The document named Draft0.1EERPchoreography-ContributeToEERP-TC.ZIP has
been submitted by Mr. William Cox* to the OASIS Service-Oriented
Architecture End-to-End Resource Planning (SOA-EERP) TC document
repository.

Document Description:
ZIP Archive uploaded at Szu Chang's request. He does not have web access
prior to the meeting, so I'm doing this on his behalf.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=35145

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/35145/Draft0.1EERPchoreography-ContributeToEERP-TC.ZIP