soa-eerp message

Subject: REMINDER on meeting agenda items

We need to have agenda items described and posted to the list or emailed to me and Andy by the Sunday evening (NY)/Monday morning (East Asia) so there's time for people to prepare for the meetings.

Please make sure to get your agenda items in early; the meetings will be more productive when there's time to prepare.

Szu Chang has asked that we discuss the WSDL and schema areas of the protocol document at this meeting, and make a decision as to whether to move it to a working document and start to evolve it toward a Committee Draft. That's in the agenda that I'm sending out now.

bill cox
--
William Cox
Email: wtcox@CoxSoftwareArchitects.com