soa-rm-chair message

Subject: Gary Dischner Requests Membership in OASIS SOAReference Model TC

Gary Dischner of IBM wishes to join OASIS SOA Reference Model TC. He or she is eligible for membership based on membership rules for this group.

Please visit http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-rm/manage/pending_request.php to evaluate this request and to see all of the other pending requests to join this group.

Additional information entered by Gary Dischner in support of his/her application:

  I am a member of  IBM as well as member of their community of practice specifically for SOA/web services. The go to market strategy is in provisioning a SOA. IBM has a solution stack as well as architectural rendering for that stack.
    Secondly, I have recently joined several of the other TC's in OASIS namely IHTC, BPEL and WSN in which I am an observer. However, I have a very keen interest in the development of a reference model for the SOA, specifically as it relates to the Health care and life sciences industry.

--
Thank you,

The Group Messenger Service