soa-rm-chair message

Subject: Thomas Bui Requests Membership in OASIS SOAReference Model TC

Thomas Bui of The Boeing Company wishes to join OASIS SOA Reference Model TC. He or she is eligible for membership based on membership rules for this group.

Please visit http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-rm/manage/pending_request.php to evaluate this request and to see all of the other pending requests to join this group.

Additional information entered by Thomas Bui in support of his/her application:

I've been working in the area of SOA for many years, especially with focus on large scale military system of systems.  The the role of Chief Architect, I've done a significant amount of work in Reference Models to meet such objectives as interoperability, scaleability, adaptability, extensibility, and security.  Many of the ideas I pioneered were incorporated into government guidelines such as the Net Centric Enterprise Solutions for Interoperability document published by the Air Force and Navy for guiding SOA implementations in Air Force and Navy programs.  Moreover, I've established a metric for determining the maturity of a system toward SOA.

I'm very interested in joining and contributing to this TC.

Regards,
Tom Bui, Ph.D.
Chief Architect
Technical Fellow