soa-rm-chair message

Subject: girish girish Requests Membership in OASIS SOA Reference Model TC

girish girish of Sarvega wishes to join OASIS SOA Reference Model TC. He or she is eligible for membership based on membership rules for this group.

Please visit http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-rm/manage/pending_request.php to evaluate this request and to see all of the other pending requests to join this group.

Additional information entered by girish girish in support of his/her application:

As a co-founder, VP Engg, and now VP Product Management of a XML Networking company, I am closely aware of the standards and implementations for Service Oriented Architectures. As part of deployments of our products, I have closely observed various good and bad implementations, the experience of which can be useful for this group.

--
Thank you,

The Group Messenger Service