soa-rm-chair message

Subject: RE: [soa-rm-chair] OASIS TC Voting Rights

Date Name Action

Oleg.

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew MacKenzie [mailto:mattm@adobe.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2005 11:49 AM
To: Oleg Mikulinsky
Cc: soa-rm-chair@lists.oasis-open.org

Oleg,

Our records indicate that you missed 3 of the last 4 meetings.  If you
join late, please make sure the secretary (me) is notified via email or
verbally of your attendance.

-Matt
workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org wrote:

>Oleg Mikulinsky of WebLayers, Inc. now has Voting Member Probation
status in the OASIS SOA Reference Model TC Technical Committee.  After
completing the participation requirements described in the OASIS TC
Process, http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php, you will
become a Voting Member.  The benefits and responsibilities of Voting
Members of a TC also are described in the OASIS TC Process.