soa-rm-chair message

Subject: Re: Updating your OASIS TC roles

Dear all,

I am a primary contact for DERI Innsbruck and I am approving myself to
be a member of soa-rm committee.

Regards,
Michal Zaremba

Scott McGrath wrote:
> Michal Zaremba,
> Our records indicate that you requested Member status in the soa-rm
> Technical Committee on 10/14/2005 10:24:00 PM and remain on the roster
> as Prospective Member because the “join” process was not completed.
>
> If you still wish to be a member of this TC, and your OASIS membership
> is through an organization, please advise your organizational Primary
> Contact, who must consent by sending an e-mail message to
> soa-rm-chair@lists.oasis-open.org.  If you are an Individual or
> [Associate] member of OASIS, then please send that message yourself.
>
> Starting on 31 March, we will begin updating the TC rosters. If you
> remain in the Prospective Member role, we will convert you automatically
> to an Observer.
>
> If you no longer wish to participate in the soa-rm TC, please use the
> "Leave Group" button on the TC home page, or you may request removal by
> replying to this email.
>
> I am pleased to report this update action was made possible by a new
> tool set now being implemented to make joining Technical Committees
> easier.  Thank you for your help in transitioning to the new tools.
>
> Scott McGrath
> Director of Member Services
>
> Tel +1 978-667-5115 x202
> Fax +1 978-667-5114
> scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org
>
> Plan on attending:
> OASIS Symposium: The Meaning of Interoperability,
> 9-12 May, San Francisco
> http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium_2006/

Michal Zaremba
Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI) Innsbruck

Phone: +43 (0) 512 507 9872
Mobile: +43 (0) 650 7195862
Fax: +43 512 507 9872

DERI Innsbruck website: http://www.deri.at