soa-rm-comment message

Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: george@HookMountain.com

Name:George Koulomzin
Title:Consultant
Organization:Hook Mountain Software Development
Regarding Specification: SOA-RM

I would strongly urge you to both consider and refer to the RM-ODP as you develop the SOA-RM, as much of the territory you are entering has been explored there quite exhaustively.  I would view SOA-RM as a spcialization of the concepts presented there.

Some good starting points:

http://www.dstc.edu.au/Research/Projects/ODP/standards.html
http://www.lcc.uma.es/~av/RM-ODP/
http://www.iso.org/iso/en/ittf/PubliclyAvailableStandards/c020696_ISO_IEC_10746-1_1998(E).zip