soa-rm-comment message

Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: gpoindexter@wi.rr.com

Name: Gary Poindexter
Title: Business Analyst
Regarding Specification: Reference model v 1.0

In drafting the document, was there any discussion of intermediaries? In the justice community we often provide services to other justice entities who then provide the services to their end users (consumers).

If not, would there be consideration for adding references to issues related to intermediary providers? We consider this more than just a policy or interface issue.