soa-rm-comment message

Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: Jim.Fiolek@BCBSFL.Com

Name: Jim Fiolek
Title: Software Architect
Regarding Specification:
Two Comments-
1.  Rational Unified Process (RUP) instead of Rose Unified Process.  Sorry to comment on this since it is not about the content but it is important in terms of credibility when referencing a software development methodology.

2.  I found a site (soamodeling.org) that has a model for SOA starting with the OASIS Reference Model.  The Reference Architectures represented have a number of areas that I believe represent realizations of the principle concepts in the Reference Model however there is not realization diagram showing these so to the reader this is confusing, is OASIS behind this effort?

Thanks for your time,

Jim Fiolek