soa-rm-comment message

Subject: Needs and Capabilities Model Example

Are there any examples of the Needs and Capabilities Model that are available?  I would in general appreciate some "real-life" examples that have used the models but at the moment am looking specifically for the Needs and Capabilities Model.

As a side note, I really appreciate the work you have done on both the reference model and the reference architecture.  I am certainly finding value in it and hope that my adoption of it might help the overall cause.

Thomas Evers
IT Enrollment Systems
502-476-4211

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material. If you receive this material/information in error, please contact the sender and delete or destroy the material/information.