soa-rm-comment message

Subject: FW: Comments regarding OASIS SOA Reference Architecture Foundations

Kathryn Breininger
Manager, Standards Authoring, Release, & Technical Orders
Product Standards Office
Boeing Research & Technology
The Boeing Company

MC 62-LC
425-965-0242 desk
425-512-4281 cell
425-237-4582 fax

How are we doing?  Please click on the attached link to take the Product Standards Office Customer Satisfaction Survey.
PSO Customer Survey

-----Original Message-----
From: Breininger, Kathryn R
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 12:36 PM
To: soa-rm-comment@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Jones, Allen S

I am forwarding the attached comments from Allen Jones, The Boeing Company:

Thanks,
Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
Manager, Standards Authoring, Release, & Technical Orders Product Standards Office Boeing Research & Technology The Boeing Company

MC 62-LC
425-965-0242 desk
425-512-4281 cell
425-237-4582 fax

How are we doing?  Please click on the attached link to take the Product Standards Office Customer Satisfaction Survey.
PSO Customer Survey<http://surveycenter.web.boeing.com/survey/surveys/home.asp?surveyID=10214343071980&pkgID=1>

This publicly archived list offers a means to provide input to the
OASIS SOA Reference Model TC.

In order to verify user consent to the Feedback License terms and
before posting.

Subscribe: soa-rm-comment-subscribe@lists.oasis-open.org